Here is our step-by-step admissions process which details how you can lead your child today so he or she will lead the world of tomorrow:
- Watch a virtual tour of La Jolla Montessori School by visiting our Tour page.
- Attend a Live Zoom or In-Person tour to see if La Jolla Montessori is right for your child.
- Upon completing a live tour, you will receive an email with instructions to complete our application form/submit a $150 Application fee.
- Your child will be added to our waitlist.
- Once your child has been accepted, you will receive our Letter of Acceptance and Forms.
- Complete and return the Enrollment Agreement; all forms; a $200 Enrollment fee; as well as a $200 Materials fee.
- Upon mutual acceptance, bring your child to meet our teachers.
Here’s how we determine admissions:
- The number of students currently enrolled
- Whether your child is a sibling of another currently enrolled student
- Whether your child is a transfer from another Montessori school
- The date you’ve completed a live tour
- The date your application is submitted
- We will place prospective students onto a waiting list if classes are full. A final decision regarding enrollment will be made by the Director.