Here is our step-by-step admissions process which details how you can lead your child today so he or she will lead the world of tomorrow:
- Attend a 1:1 tour to see if La Jolla Montessori is right for your child by completing our Contact Form here.
- Complete the Application Form (listed below) and submit a $150 Application fee to the office.
- Receive our Letter of Acceptance and Forms.
- Complete and return the Enrollment agreement; all forms; a $200 Enrollment fee; as well as a $200 Materials fee.
- Upon mutual acceptance, bring your child to meet our teachers.
Here’s how we determine admissions:
- The number of students currently enrolled
- Whether your child is a sibling of another currently enrolled student
- Whether your child is a transfer from another Montessori school
- The date your application is submitted
- We will place prospective students onto a waiting list if classes are full. A final decision regarding enrollment will be made by the Director.
ApplicationTo get started, complete our application:
EnrollmentPlease read the enrollment application to learn details about processes, prices, school schedules, and other important information.
Feel free to contact us with any questions!